Taizhou Dengxu Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd.
Taizhou Dengxu Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd.

Taizhou Dengxu Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional hydraulic components manufacture. The company engages in manufacturing hydraulic vane pumps and gear pumps with more than 300 models of different specifications


We always adhere to the principle of "customer satisfaction". We not only strictly control product quality, but also focus on providing customers with full service and support. We will wholeheartedly provide you with high-quality after-sales service to work together to create a win-win future.


  • How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?

    We ensure the satisfaction of our customers by offering quality products at competitive prices. Additionally, we approach each customer as a friend, conducting business with sincerity and fostering friendships regardless of their geographical location.

  • How long is the warranty period?

    We provide 12 months warranty.

  • What are the payment terms?

    Payment terms are as follows: either placing the order in full or paying a 30% deposit before production, with the remaining 70% balance due before delivery.

  • Do you provide samples, is it free or extra?

    We are willing to provide samples for quality testing. While the samples are not free due to the high value of the product, the incurred sample cost can be refunded upon placing a bulk order.

  • How long is your delivery time?

    Generally, delivery takes 1-2 days for in-stock items. For items not currently in stock, the delivery time is 5-7 days. The exact duration is subject to the order quantity.

  • Are you a trading company or a manufacturing company?

    We are a factory.

Request A Quote

Do you have detailed questions or suggestions? We will promptly respond to any information you have.

Why We're Trusted by Customers?

  • Professional Supplier

    Our team has over 20 years of experience in the hydraulic export field, emphasizing both quality and price. Focusing on the hydraulic sector, it is safer to cooperate with a professional company.

  • Quality Assurance

    We have testing lab and advanced inspection equipment, which can ensure the quality of the products.

  • Customization Service

    We have a strong R&D team which can produce products according to the drawings or samples.

  • Competitive Price

    We have our own machining factory and accept large quantity purchase orders from customers. These allow us to control mass production and costs well, so that we can offer better price.

Latest News

Taizhou Dengxu Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd. has always been committed to the research and production of hydraulic vane pumps and gear pumps.


  • Phone: +86-18069361191
  • Tel: +86-0576-87722766
  • Fax: +86-0576-87722755
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Whatsapp/wechat: +86-13967648219 +86-15167675919
  • Add: No. 10, Yong'an Avenue, Baita Town, Xianju County, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province, China

Mobile Site

© 2023 Taizhou Dengxu Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd.

Hydraulic Vane Pump and Gear Pump